Agenda August 2011
Agenda August 2011
CATTON PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Office: 12 Etty Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1QP
Tel: 01759 373601 Email: email@example.com
Friday 29th July 2011
The next meeting of the Catton Parish Council will be held in the Catton Village Hall at 7.30 pm on Thursday 4th August 2011 to transact the following business.
K.L.Robinson Clerk to the Council
- To receive apologies on behalf of absent members.
- To confirm the minutes of the Catton Parish Council meeting on the 7th July 2011. Matters’ arising there from to be dealt with under the relative heading of the agenda as the agenda is progressed.
- Declaration of Interest. The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007. To record any declarations of interest by any Member in respect of any item on this agenda.
- Open Forum. Members of the public to ask questions or make statements to the Parish Council.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Items of Interest
- DC/11/00196/PLF Planning appeal against refusal of a household application for erection of a single storey extension at Mulberry Barn, York Road, Wilberfoss for Dr Andrew Bradley. ERYC Appeal Case Number: 11/00044/REFUSE, Planning Inspectorate Reference: APP/E2001/D/11/2155054.
- 11/02846/PLF Erection of 1 detached dwelling following the demolition of an existing detached house at The Paddocks, Main Street, Low Catton for Mr and Mrs Gilbertson. Application type: Full Planning Permission.
Notice of Decision
- DC/11/01861/PLF/WESTWW/KOR Erection of a single storey extension to rear, erection of a porch, installation of replacement windows and installation of solar panels at rear at Derwent Lodge, Main Street, Low Catton for Mr and Mrs Houghton.
- Village Taskforce
- Grass Cutting
- K Robinson – Clerk salary August – £220.96
- Correspondence Received
- Open Parish Meeting
- Date and venue of next meeting
- Highways and Footways.
- Environment and Community matters.
- Community Involvement
- Village parking
- Community Led Parish Plan
- Nursery Court.
- Parish website
- Emergency Action Plan
- Local Grants Fund
- Finance. To authorise payment on the following accounts:
- Councillors Questions.
- Administration Matters