Agenda December 2011
Agenda December 2011
Parish Office: 12 Etty Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1QP
Tel: 01759 373601 Email: email@example.com
Friday 25th November 2011
The next meeting of the Catton Parish Council will be held in the Catton Village Hall at 7.30 pm on Thursday 1st December 2011 to transact the following business.
K.L.Robinson Clerk to the Council
- To receive apologies on behalf of absent members.
- To confirm the minutes of the Catton Parish Council meeting on the 3rd November 2011. Matters’ arising there from to be dealt with under the relative heading of the agenda as the agenda is progressed.
- Declaration of Interest. The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007. To record any declarations of interest by any Member in respect of any item on this agenda.
- Open Forum. Members of the public to ask questions or make statements to the Parish Council.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Items of Interest
- 11/05292/PLF Change of use of existing ancillary building to form one bed roomed holiday accommodation at Corner Farm, Main Street, Low Catton for Mr Tim Stevens. Application type: Full Planning Permission.
- 11/02846/PLF The Paddocks, Low Catton.
- Village Taskforce
- K Robinson – Clerk salary December – £220.96
- All Saints Church – annual payment – £200.00
- Catton Village Hall – Hire charge 2011 – 170.00
- Eden Gardens Services – Parish Paths – £120.00
- Renew the Parish Council insurance 2012, amount to be finalised at meeting.
- Information Commissioners Office – Data Protection Registration – £35.00
- Re-view the interim accounts and set the precept for 2012/13
- Correspondence Received
- Data Protection and Parish Councils
- Date and venue of next meeting
- Highways and Footways.
- Environment and Community matters.
- Community Involvement
- Queens Diamond Jubilee
- Community Led Parish Plan
- Nursery Court.
- Parish website
- Emergency Action Plan
- Finance. To authorise payment on the following accounts:
- Councillors Questions.
- Administration Matters