Agenda January 2012
Agenda January 2012
CATTON PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Office: 12 Etty Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1QP
Tel: 01759 373601 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 29th December 2011
The next meeting of the Catton Parish Council to be held in the Catton Village Hall at 7.30 pm on Thursday 5th January 2012 to transact the following business.
K.L.Robinson Clerk to the Council
- To receive apologies on behalf of absent members.
- To confirm the minutes of the Catton Parish Council meeting on the 1st December 2011. Matters’ arising there from to be dealt with under the relative heading of the agenda as the agenda is progressed.
- Declaration of Interest. The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007. To record any declarations of interest by any Member in respect of any item on this agenda.
- Open Forum. Members of the public to ask questions or make statements to the Parish Council.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Items of Interest
- 11/05234/PLF Erection of single storey extension to rear at Wilberfoss Sports Club, Storking Lane, Wilberfoss for Wilberfoss Sports Club. Application type: Full Planning Permission.
- 11/05698/VAR Variation condition 4 and condition 5 of planning permission 08/02907/PLF at Low Catton Road Playing Fields, Low Catton Road for Stamford Bridge Playing Fields Association. Application type: Variation of Conditions.
- 11/05708/PLF Continued siting of 2 temporary portakabins for a further 3 years as changing rooms, Low Catton Road Playing Fields, Low Catton Road, Stamford Bridge for Stamford Bridge Playing Field Association. Application type: Full Planning Permission.
Notice of Decision
- 11/04002/PLF/WESTWW/KOR Installation of PV panels to barn roof at Rectory Farm, Main Street, Low Catton for Mr Martin Askem.
- Village Taskforce
- Street Lighting
- Highways and Footways.
- Environment and Community matters.
- Community Involvement
- i. Queens Diamond Jubilee
- ii. Cold Calling – Councillor Rigby to report
- Community Led Parish Plan
- Nursery Court.
- Parish website
- Community Project – Councillor Rigby to report
- K Robinson – Clerk salary January – £220.96
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Parish Election Recharge – £116.68
- Pepik – Website renewal – £40.00
- Severe Weather Grant
- Correspondence Received
- Date and venue of next meeting
- Councillors Questions.
- Administration Matters