Agenda July 2011
Agenda July 2011
CATTON PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Office: 12 Etty Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1QP
Tel: 01759 373601 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 1st July 2011
The next meeting of the Catton Parish Council will be held in the Catton Village Hall at 7.30 pm on Thursday 7th July 2011 to transact the following business.
K.L.Robinson Clerk to the Council
- To receive apologies on behalf of absent members.
- To confirm the minutes of the Catton Parish Council meeting on the 2nd June 2011. Matters’ arising there from to be dealt with under the relative heading of the agenda as the agenda is progressed.
- Declaration of Interest. The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007. To record any declarations of interest by any Member in respect of any item on this agenda.
- Open Forum. Members of the public to ask questions or make statements to the Parish Council.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Items of Interest
Notice of Decision
- DC/11/01560/PLF/WESTWW/NMACD Change of use from a bed and breakfast to a single dwelling at Derwent Lodge, Main Street, Low Catton for Mr and Mrs Houghton.
- Village Taskforce
- Grass Cutting
- K Robinson – Clerk back dated pay 1st April 2010 – 31st March 2011 -£72.80 plus updated pay f0r April 2011 – June 2011 for extra hour – £132.57 = £205.37
- K Robinson – Clerk salary July – £220.96
- Correspondence Received
- Open Parish Meeting
- Date and venue of next meeting
- Highways and Footways.
- Environment and Community matters.
- Community Involvement
- Village parking
- Community Led Parish Plan
- Nursery Court.
- Parish website
- Emergency Action Plan
- Yorkshire Water
- Finance. To authorise payment on the following accounts:
- Councillors Questions.
- Administration Matters