Agenda July 2012
Agenda July 2012
CATTON PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Office: 12 Etty Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1QP
Tel: 01759 373601 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 29th June 2012
The next meeting of the Catton Parish Council will be held in the Catton Village Hall at 7.30 pm on Thursday 5th July 2012 to transact the following business.
K.L.Robinson Clerk to the Council
- To receive apologies on behalf of absent members.
- To confirm the minutes of the Catton Parish Council meeting on the 7th June 2012. Matters’ arising there from to be dealt with under the relative heading of the agenda as the agenda is progressed.
- Declaration of Interest. The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2012.
- To record any declarations of pecuniary interests by any Member in respect of any item on this agenda.
- To record any declarations of non-pecuniary interests by any Member in respect of any item on this agenda.
- Open Forum. Members of the public to ask questions or make statements to the Parish Council.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Items of Interest
Notice of Decision
- DC/12/01675/PLF/WESTWW/JMILNE Conversion of existing garage/workshop to form 2 holiday cottages including alterations and construction of dormer windows at Springview Cottage, Main Street, High Catton for Mr & Mrs Downes.
- DC/12/01917/PLF/WESTWW/GA1 Erection of single storey extension to rear at Nyumbani, Main Street, Low Catton for Mr and Mrs P W Rigby.
- Village Taskforce
- High Catton speeding issues
- C Merry – Jubilee expenses re-imbursement – £117.00
- S Sharpe – Open Parish meeting expenses re-imbursement – £27.45
- K Robinson – Clerk salary July – £227.46
- Local Grants Fund
- Correspondence Received
- Councillor Vacancy
- Date and venue of next meeting
- Highways and Footways.
- Environment and Community matters.
- Community Involvement
- Community Partnership Forum
- Community Led Parish Plan
- Nursery Court.
- Parish website
- Victorian Street Lamps
- Dog Waste
- Finance. To authorise payment on the following accounts:
- Councillors Questions.
- Administration Matters