Agenda May 2011
Agenda May 2011
CATTON PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Office: 12 Etty Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1QP
Tel: 01759 373601 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 6th May 2011
The next meeting of the Catton Parish Council will be held in the Catton Village Hall at 8.00 pm on Thursday 12th May 2011 to transact the following business.
K.L.Robinson Clerk to the Council
- To receive apologies on behalf of absent members.
- To confirm the minutes of the Catton Parish Council meeting on the 7th April 2011. Matters’ arising there from to be dealt with under the relative heading of the agenda as the agenda is progressed.
- Declaration of Interest. The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007. To record any declarations of interest by any Member in respect of any item on this agenda.
- Open Forum. Members of the public to ask questions or make statements to the Parish Council.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Items of Interest
- 11/01016/PLF Change of use from grazing land to football pitch at land south of Wilberfoss Sports Field, Storing Lane for Mr Duncan Barlow. Application type: Full Planning Permission
- 11/01560/PLF Change of use from a bed and breakfast to a single dwelling at Derwent Lodge, Main Street, Low Catton for Mr and Mrs R Houghton. Application type: Full Planning Permission.
Notice of Decision
- DC/11/00606/PLF/WESTWW/KOR Erection of single storey extension to rear and detached double garage/store at Tallyman Cottage, 14 Church Lane for Mrs Tricia Docwra.
- Village Taskforce
- Correspondence Received
- Date and venue of next meeting
- Highways and Footways.
- Environment and Community matters.
- Community Involvement
- Community Led Parish Plan
- Parish website
- Emergency Action Plan
- Finance. To authorise payment on the following accounts:
- Councillors Questions.
- Administration Matters