Agenda November 2011
Agenda November 2011
CATTON PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Office: 12 Etty Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1QP
Tel: 01759 373601 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 28th October 2011
The next meeting of the Catton Parish Council will be held in the Catton Village Hall at 7.30 pm on Thursday 3rd November 2011 to transact the following business.
K.L.Robinson Clerk to the Council
- To receive apologies on behalf of absent members.
- To confirm the minutes of the Catton Parish Council meeting on the 6th October 2011. Matters’ arising there from to be dealt with under the relative heading of the agenda as the agenda is progressed.
- Declaration of Interest. The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007. To record any declarations of interest by any Member in respect of any item on this agenda.
- Open Forum. Members of the public to ask questions or make statements to the Parish Council.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Items of Interest
- DC/11/04002/PLF Installation of PV panels to barn roof at Rectory Farm, Main Street, Low Catton for Mr Martin Askem. Application type: Full Planning Permission.
- DC/11/04242/CLE Certificate of Lawfulness for continued use as domestic garden at land south of 59 Fossway, Stamford Bridge for Mr Eric Johnston. Application type: Cert of Lawful Development – Existing.
- Village Taskforce
- Complete satisfaction questionnaire
- K Robinson – Clerk salary November – £220.96
- Audit Commission Fee 2010/11 – £174.00
- Eden Garden Services – Parish Paths – £290.00
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council – Street Lights April 2011 – March 2012 – £1171.85
- All Saints Church – to discuss and agree the yearly payment
- Re-view the interim accounts and discuss setting of the precept for 2012/13
- Correspondence Received
- Data Protection and Parish Councils
- Date and venue of next meeting
- Highways and Footways.
- Environment and Community matters.
- Community Involvement
- Queens Diamond Jubilee
- Community Led Parish Plan
- Nursery Court.
- Parish website
- Emergency Action Plan
- Finance. To authorise payment on the following accounts:
- Councillors Questions.
- Administration Matters